Sunday, September 13, 2009

tindera lang :)


i have been wanting to get rid of some clothes and shoes for the longest time, and despite joining some celebrity bazaars, some stuff -- i just cant seem to really bring with me to sell. maybe because i didnt want to lug around 10 pairs of shoes, when i am unsure if anyone would buy it anyway.

but then, the other day, when I was asked by my good friend Chynna if i wanted to sell some of my old clothes thru her multiply site, i said YES :) and i'm so happy because now, i would get to sell not just old clothes, but shoes as well..

so, my dear friends, starting Friday, SEPT 18, http://stellar01.multiply.com will be selling some of my old clothes and shoes in cheap, cheap prices :)

dont worry, this is just the first batch though, i'm planning to add more items after a week or 2 :)

it's a celebrity online bazaar for everyone! yey!

aside from Chynna & myself, Ryza Cenon, LJ Reyes, Carla Humphries & Phoemela Baranda are going to be selling their stuff there too :)

happy shopping!!