Saturday, August 22, 2009

shortcut

i've been wanting to have a hair cut for months, but since Zorro required me to keep my hair really long, i made do with subtle layers that started from my shoulders... Now that it got packed up and Tita A has given me the go signal, then off to Basement Salon Rockwell i went and had my hair chopped off. and unlike the other times when i had my hair cut, not once did i doubt that i'll regret having it done :)

goodbye waist long hair...

hello shorter 'do with layers starting from under my nose :)

thanks sooo much to my hairstylist, Freddie Schaffer
of Basement Salon Rockwell

lovin' the layers!!! :)

VERY affordable flats :)
sandals, http://www.fashionhouseinc.multiply.com


what do u guys think of my new 'do? :) love it or hate it?

11 comments:

Punky Porca said...

I love your new hair! :) It suits you well.. Also thanks for posting the pictures of the sandals.. :) I really appreciate it..

Ingrid said...

I LOVE IT!!!!

jill said...

love love..add color!!!

U.Pink said...

danda ng sandals! hayy...

Bubbles P said...

yey!! thanks guys!! :)

iam_kookijhe said...

awww...love your LOOOOOOOONG hair. Sayang! :))

Alex said...

Your new hair looks great! You look younger. =)

Bubbles P said...

whee!! :)

haha yeah, sayang my looong hair, but ok lang,,, it grows fast naman eh :)

Anonymous said...

cute outfit! where it is from? thanks!

Bubbles P said...

the jumpsuit? its kate moss for topshop :)

Saeed Zia said...

Jobs at your Home, Internet Online Jobs like data entry, copy pasting, Form Filling, Facebook Sharing Jobs, Clicking Jobs, Web Surfing, Google Jobs and Much More Earning Systems Online
www.jobzcorner.com